TIME FOR OUR RECEPTION BASED QUIZ.
- Where did the phrase “Going the extra mile” originally thought to come from was it:
- Jack Nicholson
- Jack Daniels
- George Washington
- Alfred the Great
- Henry Winkler
- Which of these people started out as a receptionist?
- Linda McCartney
- Leona Lewis
- Kirstie Clemence (Vogue Chief Editor)
- Indra Nooyi (Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo).
- Match up the famous person to their customer service quote
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.”
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money… It is the customer who pays the wages.”
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job to make the customer experience a little bit better.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- Steve Jobs, Apple
- Bill Gates, Microsoft
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com
- Henry Ford, Ford Motor Company
- Which of the below are NOT makers of switchboards.
- When was the first electromechanical automatic telephone exchange (or switchboard) invented by Almon Strowger
Click on Receptionist Needed to return to the client page
1F, 2: All of them, 3: A2, B1, C5, D4, E3, A: Nortelle, Axellsa, Proteinus. 5: 1888