Reception Manager Jobs, also Reception Supervisor’s Jobs in London. Reception Manager’s Salary – £30,000 – 43,000 plus bonus and benefits
WE have 2 Management positions. Standard hours, Monday to Friday – plus amazing benefits and bonus. Corporate Receptionist Manager’s please apply, also corporate reception supervisors – or 5* hotel reception managers and Airline Cabin Manager’s warmly welcome to apply. We have three management roles currently. We are looking for:
1: A Reception Supervisor – No previous supervisory needed! – Simply looking for a super polished candidate with a good solid experience in 5* Customer Services.
2: A Receptionist Manager with proven supervisory skills. This position would be supervising a team of receptionists in London and therefore it is essential that you have previously managed receptionist staff in either a corporate or hotel environment
Reception Manager vacancy
RECEPTION MANAGER DUTIES
- To supervise receptionists and the greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- To supervise, manage and motivate a team of receptionists
- To carry out disciplinaries and appraisals.
- Reception Management of the team and implementing new ideas, systems and procedures to ensure a 5* customer services is provided.
- To recruit new staff and carry out training sessions
- Analysing current best practices and as reception manager – taking a leading role in implementing improvement and change
- To supervise meeting room events and other requested bookings; and to ensure that all the relevant information is researched accurately and forwarded as appropriate.
- To supervise the reservation of meeting-rooms, as required, on the system; the efficient taking and delivery of clients; messages; and the care and collection of unaccompanied luggage.
- To promote best practice and client/customer care at all times and to supervise the “meet and greet” service.
Please apply if you are polished and have solid 5* customer service experience.