We need a receptionist for a mid-sized friendly company in London – Receptionist Salary £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience. Benefits: Gym, Private health, Pension and Bonus.
This vacancy is a role withing a busy and exciting company in lovely offices, which although a global organisation has a strong family culture. Salary from £27,000 to £30,000. The company involves the receptionist in many important aspects of the business and they value this role enormously.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew and you are immaculately presented with a warm enthusiastic personality.
The main duties are as a receptionist – with a high level of responsibility.
- Booking meeting rooms using a reservations software system
- Meeting and greeting VIP clients – at reception and providing them with hospitality
- Liaising with the other members of the front of house team
- Liaising via email and telephone – partners and pas.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Arranging lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
If you have a good background as a hotel receptionist, receptionist, OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline then please apply.