Job Title: Receptionist Required
Receptionist required in London offices, as London’s Specialist Receptionist Recruitment Agency – this small private hedge fund – is looking for the cream of London’s receptionists to apply for these jobs. They have two vacancies. £30,000 plus benefits. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew.
The main receptionist duties include a high level of responsibility.
Receptionist job description
RECEPTIONIST RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Meeting and greeting a range of VIPs and CEOs
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive director
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general dutiesSee our “Receptionist magazine” or “Guidebook” for help, tips on promotion in reception and how to get your CV noticed