Job Title: Receptionist Needed 30k Hedge Fund
Receptionist Needed for a mid-sized friendly Hedge Fund in London – Receptionist Salary £30,000. Benefits: Gym, Private health, Pension and Bonus.
This vacancy is a role withing a busy and exciting company in lovely offices, which although a global organisation has a strong family culture. The company involves the receptionist in many important aspects of the business and they value this role enormously.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew and you are immaculately presented with a warm enthusiastic personality.
The main duties are as a receptionist – with a high level of responsibility.
- Booking meeting rooms using a reservations software system
- Meeting and greeting VIP clients – at reception and providing them with hospitality
- Liaising with the other members of the front of house team
- Liaising via email and telephone – partners and pas.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Arranging lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
If you have a good background as a hotel receptionist, receptionist, OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline then please apply.
PLEASE apply for ONE job only – Please do not apply for every position. You will automatically be considered for other roles once your CV has been submitted.