Best Corporate Florists for Receptions in London – Reviewed by Front of House Managers in the most prestigious office buildings in London.
Corporate Florists in London are making a big difference on the first impression you have when entering a corporate reception area – with some fabulous floral displays.
CORPORATE FLORISTS, Our FOHM Forum members have given their invaluable insight into which corporate florists are best. In no particular order.
1. Turners Best corporate florist, based in Hammersmith where they have been established for over 120 years. “They are stunning flowers. I highly recommend them – and their service”
2. Hybrid flowers. Best company for uniquely designed flower arrangements for a variety of iconic buildings in London. Based in Vauxhall.
“Hybrid tend to use very exotic plants and flowers and have a very artistic approach to displays. They use imaginative containers and I remember many of their creations causing quite a stir at firms I have worked at.”
3. Carrington Brown. Corporate Flower company based in the heart of London.
“We have been using them for more than 15 years. They are extremely reliable, efficient and always provide wonderful displays and bouquets. They are happy to tailor their service to your request – I have never had any issues or cause for concern. They are also very reasonably priced.”
” We use them for our regular reception flowers and for Dinners and they have always been really lovely and reasonably priced too.”
4. Early Hours Best corporate florist for unique designs combining mixed media and floristry.
“Contacts are Lizzie or Latoyah. A great team they listen to what you want, really creative especially for large events, they do spectacular floristry on your budget. Amazing designs on Instagram!”
5. Hayford & Rhodes Best florists for classic arrangements, established since 1925.
“I went to an event at the end of last year where they did the flowers and I was blown away. They were amazing.”
“Excellent service. James the manager is always there and so helpful if we want or need anything changed during the week. We always come up with new ideas and he is more than happy to listen and try to make it work.”
6. Rush Flowers The florist for office or hotel receptions, based in Hammersmith.
“I have worked with a number of florists over the years, and Rush is the only one I have found to be consistent in quality”
7. Shaftsberries Best company for corporate flowers based in Vauxhall.
“We have just one display so it needs to be good and I can recommend Shaftsberries for this – their arrangements are beautiful and so are the vases they provide. The flowers last all week (with the odd exception of hydrangea in hot weather!) and they never fail to deliver on time – early Monday morning for us, before our office opens.”
8. Paula Pryke Best corporate florist for slick and stylish designs based in South East London.
“she is a traditionalist in style but is open to suggestions”
9. NB Flowers Best company for corporate flower arrangements, straight from the flower market at New Covent Garden.
“I am very happy to recommend our absolutely amazing flower company that looks after our weekly office requirements and also after corporate events that you know are top end. Flower arrangements are always WOW, very consistent, supportive of last minute requests, very professional and a great partner to our business. Neil Birks!”
10. McQueens Best corporate florist for luxury arrangements based in Mayfair.
“Very good florists, expensive. I guess if one wants a ‘Wow’ factor one pays for it”
11: GRACE & THORN Best corporate florist for the largest occasions