Part Time Legal Receptionist London
Part Time Legal Receptionist in London needed for a Law Firm near Holborn Tube. Hours are part time, Monday to Friday with a pro-rata salary of £31,000 plus benefits. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew.
The main receptionist duties include a high level of responsibility.
Receptionist job description
- Meeting high net-worth clients and escorting them to meeting rooms
- Thinking of additional ways of improving FOH service and the 5* hospitality
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive director
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties