Ex Cabin Crew Jobs.
We have some excellent opportunities working as a Corporate Receptionist – Meeting and greeting high net-worth individuals within glamorous offices in London.
• Cabin Crew experience welcome!! If you are super polished, have decided to leave flying and wanted to hang up your wings – and wanted something that would use your fabulous people skills. Then look no further!
- Liaising with high net-worth individuals
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Communication with board level members
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP customer service
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- General duties
See our “Receptionist Guidebook” For help, secret tips on promotion in reception and how to get your CV noticed.
If you are looking for a receptionist job or FOH Management vacancy see our listings here… Receptionist Wanted!
If you need to know the inside story about making the move from cabin crew to corporate reception – see Career after cabin crew
CANDIDATES: PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE – Unfortunately we simply aren’t able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don’t have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!