Many ways to achieve higher standards of reception work
Just a few examples of how Front of House Recruitment keeps its finger on the pulse of the industry. ….and help your reception team stay ahead of the rest, day after day.
- Receptionist’s Secrets!
In our FOH Magazine – Receptionists and FOH Managers reveal valuable tips for ensuring your reception team make those all-important impressions.
- Corporate receptionist team uniform suppliers – E Couture – Charlotte Stiffell – Dennys Which one will suit you?
- Receptionist interview questions
A client arrives at reception, just when you’ve got a room booking. Also the phone rings, then an email pops up too. In what sequence do you attend to these four tasks?We’ve got a whole bank of relevant questions –click here for a small sample, to spice your interviewing routine.
- Front of House Managers’ Forum
The industry’s only professional get-together. Top-level meeting with other leading front-of-house and reception managers, with gourmet catering, and free to invitees.
- Front of House Magazine
Quality online publication, exclusively for receptionists. Anecdotes, blogs, useful tips, by writers experienced in front-of-house.
- Condeo, Trimble, EMS, Rendezvous, meeting room booking software – Room reservation software reviews. Which one will suit you? We try to give you an insight into the various options for corporate meeting room reservations systems
- “Going the extra mile” Corporate receptionists give their true and inspirational stories on reception – it’s the small detail that makes it. Inspire your team with these!
- How to deal with cold callers on the switchboard. A receptionists guide to these pesky persistent people.
- Franke, Nespreso, Scanomat,Black & White however which corporate commercial coffee machine is best? – We asked our FOH Forum members.
- Fun Quiz
Coffee-break quiz on reception topics. (No you can’t cheat by going online!)
- Contract Catering Reviews – Restaurant Associates, Elior, CH&Co, Baxter Storey which one will suit you?
- Corporate flower companies for receptions in London-reviewed. London’s FOH Managers give the verdict on their best suppliers.
- Receptionist Training & Receptionist Training Courses
Even the best reception team can benefit from re-training or refresher courses, to fine-tune their client service skills and telephone etiquette. We’re happy to notify you of the best courses currently on offer.
- Receptionist Job Descriptions, Reception Manager Job Descriptions
To help you write that perfect receptionist job description or reception manager job description
- Receptionist Salary Survey and Reception Manager Salary Survey
Our updated 2018 Salary Surveys to assist the right bench marking for your front of house staffing needs
If you’re looking for a receptionist in London – look no further – we have the best corporate receptionist staff; both permanent and temporary
We are London’s Corporate Receptionist Recruitment Agency
- Receptionist’s Secrets!