Many ways to achieve higher standards of reception work
Just a few examples of how Front of House Recruitment keeps its finger on the pulse of the industry. ….and help your reception team stay ahead of the rest, day after day.
- Front of House Magazine
ALL THE BELOW is now stored within one handy place – our magazine, which is now recognised as THE SOURCE of all things reception related. Catering and TECH reviews, Interviews with FOH Managers, Anecdotes, Salary reviews, Secrets, Problem Pages, Tips, and everything reception related. Written by FOH Managers and experts in reception.
A taster of what you can find in the magazine includes:
- Front-of-House Secrets!
FOH Managers reveal valuable tips for ensuring your reception team make those all-important impressions.
- Receptionist interview questions
A client arrives at reception, just when you’ve got a room booking. Also the phone rings, then an email pops up too. In what sequence do you attend to these four tasks? We’ve got a whole bank of receptionist interview questions
- Unique Front-of-house Forum
The industry’s only professional get-together. Top-level meeting with other leading front of house managers and reception managers, with gourmet catering, and free to invitees.
- Condeo, Trimble, EMS, Rendezvous, meeting room booking software – Room reservation software – reviews, which one will suit you? We try to give you an insight into the various options for corporate meeting room reservations systems
- Corporate receptionist team uniform suppliers – E Couture – Charlotte Stiffell – Dennys which one will suit you?
- “Going the extra mile” Corporate receptionists give their true and inspirational stories on reception – it’s the small detail that makes it. Inspire your team with these!
- How to deal with cold callers on the switchboard. A receptionists guide to these pesky persistent people.
- Contract Catering Reviews – Restaurant Associates, Elior, CH&Co, Baxter Storey which one will suit you?
- Corporate flower companies for receptions in London-reviewed. London’s FOH Managers give the verdict on their best suppliers
- Franke, Nespreso, Scanomat,Black & White however which corporate commercial coffee machine is best? – We asked our FOH Forum members.
- Fun Quiz
Coffee-break quiz on reception topics. (No you can’t cheat by going online!)
- Receptionist Training & Receptionist Training Courses
Even the best reception team can benefit from re-training or refresher courses, to fine-tune their client service skills and telephone etiquette. We’re happy to notify you of the best courses currently on offer.
- Receptionist Salary Survey and Reception Manager Salary Survey
Our 2015 Salary Surveys to assist the right bench marking for all your front of house staffing needs
- Front of House Staffing
For complete front of house staffing services, both temporary and permanent; we have the best selection of receptionists in London.
- Contact us
If you’re looking for a receptionist in London – look no further – we have the best corporate receptionist staff; both permanent and temporary
We are London’s Corporate Receptionist Recruitment Agency