£35,000 Role within a fantastic company – receptionist needed to work in a
corporate reception role for one of the most prestigious City Law Firms. As ambassador and first-impression-expert for the company – you would need 5* Customer skills and polish. HOTEL Receptionists, Corporate Receptionists and cabin crew welcome to apply. If you have come from an airline, cabin attendant background then this could be a good next move.
We always liked 5* HOTEL RECEPTION experience and they may also look at ex-cabin crew. Certainly some solid CORPORATE RECEPTION experience would also be considered. P
– If you are super polished, have good experience with excellent customer service skills, maybe some administration would be good at dealing with VIPs in person and on the telephone; then please apply.
RECEPTIONIST JOB LONDON – DUTIES
* Meeting and greeting and generally giving that lasting excellent impression
* Communicating with high net worth clientele on a daily basis
* Liaising with high end staff and receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
* Liaising with the PAs and executive directors on the telephone and face-to-face
* Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
* Booking couriers
* Administration Adhoc duties
* Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
* Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
* General duties
WE are now proudly 1st for “Receptionist Recruitment Agency”
PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE – Unfortunately we simply aren’t able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don’t have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank yo