RECEPTIONIST WANTED for Technology Company
We need a receptionist who would like to feel wanted! Working for a Technology Company – £24,000 to £26,000. Front of House Recruitment is The Receptionist Agency – specialising in top end corporate reception appointments. Our client – a forward thinking firm which has software used by many banks across the City – is looking for a top candidate with an eye for detail and a passion for providing hospitality and reception services.
There are some great benefits, the hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You may be asked to stay late after hours if there is an event on.
Other duties include occasionally booking a flight or hotel for the CEO
The main duties are as a receptionist are:
- Enjoying a team atmosphere while providing great customer services
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
If you have a good background as a hotel receptionist, receptionist, OR member of the cabin crew