Receptionist Jobs London
Receptionist Jobs – London. Receptionist Wanted – We are recruiting for a top Law Firm in the City. For an incredible opportunity in a great team, carrying out administration, reception, customer service duties and liaising with UHNW clients face to face and on the phone. Receptionist wanted from a Hotel or Corporate background. If you have come from an airline, cabin attendant background then this could be a good next move.
Ex-CABIN CREW Experience or HOTEL RECEPTION OR CORPORATE RECEPTION essential. Please don’t apply unless you have this experience, sorry!!
– If you are super polished, have good experience with excellent customer service skills, maybe some administration would be good at dealing with VIPs in person and on the telephone; then please apply.
RECEPTIONIST JOB LONDON – DUTIES
* Ambassador to the company
* Meeting room booking on a computerised meeting room booking system
* Communicating with high net worth clientele on a daily basis
* Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP customer service
* Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
* Liaising with the PAs and executive directors on the telephone and face-to-face
* Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
* Booking couriers
* Administration Adhoc duties
* Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
* Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
* General duties
WE are now proudly 1st for “Receptionist Recruitment Agency”
PLEASE DO NOT COLD-CALL OUR OFFICE – Unfortunately we simply aren’t able to take any calls unless the candidate has been asked to call us specifically. We simply don’t have the personnel to assist with cold-calls.
We would love to get back to everyone however due the sheer volume of applications we will only be able to reply if we feel we can successfully place you in one of our corporate roles. Thank you so much for understanding. We will do our best with your application and thank you!