London offices, £28,000 – £30,000 for a Hedge Fund – Mayfair –
If you have dreamed of working in a very corporate environment with the possibility of progression then please apply.
DUTIES for this receptionist job in a hedge fund:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception.
- Administration and generally working in a team assisting
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
The the main menu see Receptionist Agency