Receptionist needed urgently for law firm in Liverpool Street. This corporate law firm is managed by ex-hotel FOH managers. This is why their preference would be a candidate from one of the top 5* London Hotels.
If you have worked in a top 5* Hotel in London as a receptionist or concierge, then please do apply. The benefits the company offers include: Bonus, Private Health, Pension and more.
- Deliver front of house service, ensuring focus on delivering the perfect customer experience at all times.
- Book in and issue passes to guests and contractors, ensuring local procedures are complied with and in particular, fire registers and notifications to hosts and sponsors.
- Ensure all guests are briefed on site health, safety and evacuation procedures.
- Reservation of the 13 meeting rooms using Manhattan’s Space Scheduler
- Maintaining safe and secure environments protecting people, property and assets. Drive a positive security culture to ensure staff remain focused at all times following access control procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support service(s) to the Client, customers and staff including document management services.
- Providing and managing conference room bookings and additional business services offered to visitors and staff.
- Provide switchboard and telephone greeting service.
- Logging building faults/issues with the Helpdesk.
Please see our main menu for other roles and a wealth of other receptionist related information