Corporate London offices, Salary is £29.000 for a Law Firm – Front of House Recruitment is London’s Specialist Receptionist Recruitment Agency – One of our many clients – this famous and glamorous law firm is looking for a super polished, fun, professional, charming, outgoing, enthusiastic, confident receptionist or ex-cabin crew. Located in Central London – close to tube. Benefits include, Gym, Private health, Pension, 26 days holiday and Bonus. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew. A polished receptionist, immaculately presented candidate is needed or someone who has worked for either a 5* Hotel or within reception OR airline cabin crew.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RECEPTION OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist – with a high level of responsibility.
RECEPTIONIST STAFFING DUTIES:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
RECEPTIONIST SKILLS REQUIRED:
A high level of natural customer service
A passion for going the extra mile
A ‘can do’ attitude
I would also be helpful if the candidate had some PC skills
If you have a good background as a hotel receptionist, receptionist, with strong receptionist skills, OR member of the Cabin Crew in an airline and are looking to work in London, then please apply.
PLEASE apply for ONE job only – Please do not apply for every position. You will automatically be considered for other roles once your CV has been submitted.