Corporate receptionist training
Before you even set eyes on your clients, they may have started forming impressions about you – from their experience in Reception. Your receptionists should have:
- An air of efficiency that may be echoed in all the company’s dealings.
- A mix of friendly charm, dignity and etiquette, suggesting upper-league experience.
- Even just remembering names – a courtesy that can make or break relationships.
Ensuring your clients and guests feel welcome comes not just from what you do, but from how you do it. In other words the way that you are able to engage and connect with those visitors, together with having flexible processes and fit-for-purpose systems in place. This is the difference that makes the difference!
We know what it takes to provide a memorable reception service and we know what can get in the way. We are passionate with our training and can inspire excellence; motivating reception managers and their teams through our coaching and consultation.
- Have you been thinking about training your team but haven’t had the resources?
- Would you like to provide your reception team with the knowledge, skills and confidence to take their service from good to great?
If there were a way for your receptionists to consistently provide a service that was memorable for all the right reasons, would that interest you? We can help.