Front of House Recruitment is The Receptionist Agency – specialising in top end corporate reception appointments. Our client – a famous Hedge Fund – is looking for someone assisting with VIP clients – private wealth. They are needing a fun and charming, outgoing, enthusiastic, super-polished confident receptionist or ex-cabin crew.
Benefits include, Gym, Private health, Pension and Bonus. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew. This company is looking for the best of the best in customer services. A truly polished receptionist, concierge of member of the cabin crew. Someone who has worked for either a 5* Hotel or within reception OR airline cabin crew. If you are immaculately presented with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RECEPTION OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist – with a high level of responsibility.
Receptionist needed urgently for this Hedge Fund – as their current receptionist is leaving shortly.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
Please see our receptionist magazine for ideas on how to get promoted in reception and many other ways to achieve success in Front of House