Receptionist Wanted at a corporate law corporate law firm £33,000. Someone who can assist with VIP clients and their most senior partners. This law firm is looking for a fun, charming, professional, super-polished and confident receptionist or member of the cabin crew.
Benefits include, Gym, Private health, Pension and Bonus. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew. This company is looking for the best of the best in customer services. If you are immaculately presented with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist – with a high level of responsibility.
Receptionist needed urgently for this Hedge Fund – as their current receptionist is leaving shortly.
Corporate Receptionist DUTIES:
- Meeting and greeting VIP clients and liaising with CEOs and senior partners
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
If you have a good background as a hotel receptionist, receptionist, OR member of the cabin crew