Receptionist Needed – for a reception in London – the successful candidate would have a good sense of humour and be keen to work in a dynamic law firm. PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew.
The main receptionist duties include a high level of responsibility.
Receptionist job description
RECEPTIONIST RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive director
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities – organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
For the main menu of the website click receptionist agencies
Click all our other jobs you need receptionist jobs